"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Thursday, November 18, 2010

YUMMY!

Have you ever sunken your teeth into the most dark, rich, mint tasting, light, soft, and YUMMYLICIOUSNESS thing ever?  Well, here's what I think of when I hear this, the chocolate mint fudge at the Milwaukee Public Museum's Old Streets of Wisconsin exhibit Candy Store.  It's so good, it's even on my Christmas list.  The whole, pure, taste, matches the delectable look; light green and dark  brown swirls 360 degrees around the entire piece.  Wrapped in a translucent wrapper showing off the marvelous, extraordinary appeal.

Have you ever seen a shirt, one that when you try it on it fits just right, it's super soft, and it's ON SALE!  Well that's what I think of every time that I even dream of this fine delicacy.  It makes you think of other kinds of amazing food that people in the olden ages had that we don't.  As you can see by now, this isn't just your ordinary fudge, it's heaven in a wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment