"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gum

I love gum
It's taste is so clever
I love how you can
Chew forever and ever

It comes in many flavors
In pretty wrappers too
This is my favorite thing
How about maybe you

My fav flavor is berry
No joke it's so good
Lot's of people hear
About it in the neighborhood

The little packs
Of many tastes
Just keep chewing
There's time to waste

That made no sense
I know
I'm not that dumb
You know

Though this will get better
This is no pretend
It's getting really good
LOL THE END!

1 comment:

  1. Good job. I liked how you rhymed every other line. You had some grammatical errors, but nothing big. I also liked how you can turn a random subject into a poem.

    ReplyDelete