"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Monday, November 22, 2010

Annoying

Author's Note:
I wrote this because my sister annoys me a lot and I needed inspiration for something. I am focusing on voice on the writing rubric.

Poking, tapping,
Shouting, yelling
People keep talking
'bout stuff their selling

Hitting, kicking,
Annoying little
Voices, pesks
Open toys, skittles

All over the
Floor, was clean
Mud feet, and throw-
Up's green

This is all so nasty
All so gross
I have to clean
Up most

1 comment: