"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspire

Inspiration comes from your heart.  Not your mind, not your stomach, your heart.  That's a fact, because I said so. It creates how everyone lives.  Everyone has a different inspiration.  You might think that near to nothing you do you have to be inspired, but if you weren't inspired from your mom or dad to do your homework, would you? If you weren't inspired to go to school, would you?  You get inspired to make every decision in your life. You may not know it, but you do.  Once you finish reading this, you will be inspired to think about it for a very long time.  In thirty years, somewhere in your dreams or in your head, this will just pop up with something.

Now I know your thinking that I'm messed up for saying this, but I'm not.  I can just about bet that if you don't remember, I'll pay you a million dollars.  Though I can't lose. If you remember I owe you the money, I already win.  As you can see inspiration is just a way of heart, not mind, not stomach, heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment