"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Interview with Kati Kleinhans

Natalie- What's your favorite word?

Kati- Flack

Natalie- Why?

Kati- No, that's a stupid word, it's Mitch-al

Natalie- Why is it Mitch-al

Kati- Because it makes him really mad and it's fun to make names for people

Natalie- If you had to be eaten by any person in the world who would it be?

Kati- Harry Potter

Natalie- Why?

Kati- Because Harry Potter can like turn me into a chicken or something so i wouldn't  be a person\

Natalie- How many calculators do you have in your pocket right now?

Kati- 12

Natalie- how many mental problems do you have?

Kati- Anger and denial ones

Natalie- Why are you looking so angry

Kati- I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Natalie- Right

Kati- Left?

Natalie- Good bye..

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was a very interesting post. I liked it though it was different, creative, funny and you.

    ReplyDelete