"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Song Story

When I grow up  I am going to be a turtle.  A little boy said.  Why are you so obsessed with being a turtle?  His sister wonders.  Fine a be a pilot and fly a G6OMG! No way, that dream is mine! OK, I'll be a pro football player.  Why?  'Cause all I do is win, duh.  But paparazzi will fallow you everywhere!  Who needs them?  I'll just whip my hair in my face.  Since I am only 15, I'd think that, that would be a teenage dream.  You're only going to live to be 17 though.  Why?  Because the world's going to end in 2012.  Just work on living longer, life's all about the journey, the life, the climb.  I am going to tell you one time, the world is not going to end in 2012.




THE END!- Inspired by Supermac18's song movie

No comments:

Post a Comment