"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If my Life Was a Disney Story

Author's Note:
Kati gave me this idea and I thought that it would be cool.  I am touching on the creativity part of the writing rubric.

If my life was a Disney story then I would be a princess and I would make sure that Kati wouldn't be allowed in the universe.  Just kidding.  Though I would make sure that Xavier would have to give me all of his gum.  All of it.  I would make a holiday and call it "Give Natalie Anything She Wants Day", where I got anything that I want all on one day.  Now you may think that, ooh you're a princess you'd get that anyway, but that would be mean.  And I'm not a mean person.  Sara would be my royal jester. She would get a cool hat and everything.  Time to get back to my royal duties.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment