"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Friday, April 27, 2012

What I would Do For You


I would run through every country
Every boundary, every border
I'd fight of every black belt in the world
Even every armed soldier

I'd raise the dead and heal the blind
To get your pretty eyes to see
That through every high and low
I'd just hope you'd be with me

I'd learn everything there was to know
I'd even tame the wild
I can't tell you what it is
Your voice, your eyes, your smile

I'd walk a thousand miles
I'd run down every single road
I'd take a train to you whenever
I'd pack up everything and go

I'd break everything inside of me
Except for my heart and toes
All I need, is you right now
And I hope I'm coming close

No comments:

Post a Comment