"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Monday, October 31, 2011

What I Would Say to You Know Who

Author's Note:
This is a poem that I wrote because I was in a cheerful-talkative-happy-creative-Harry Potter Loving mood.  


This is what I would say
If I were to talk to you know who
Is hello there or hi or um
Just exactly who are you?

I would tell him all about
My mother and dad
About my cousins and aunts
And my sister who's been bad

I would smile when I talk to him
For he would make my day
I would be caught up in the moment
And hang on every word he'd say

I could remark on his curious face
And maybe on his hair
He'd probably get mad
Or maybe just sit and stare

I wouldn't mind that though
'Cause his eyes are such a sight
I wonder if he's a vampire
Should I watch out for a bite?

 I'm pretty sure he's human
That's what I believe
Though he could be magical
But I would have to see

Magical, that's the word I remember
I keep thinking that there's something
Something strange about him
Though it's probably just nothing

I really couldn't fathum
Even talking to him though
We would talk about the birds
Or my hair with a pink bow

I would ask him what to do
We could bake a cake or build a fort
For you know that I am talking
Straight to Voldemort

No comments:

Post a Comment