"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

While Chasing Your Dreams

When you are chasing your dreams
How do you know when they are caught
Do you define them with money or wealth
Or the lessons you've been taught

When imagining your greatest dreams
What exactly do you see
Do you look just like Zac Efron
Or do you look exactly like me

Though now that I may state my input
Here's just what I would say
If you think that one day you'll be something
Make that day today!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, my dear! Quite inspiring. Though, I dare say, I am not familiar with Mr. Efron, I can imagine he is the most dapper of fellows.

    ReplyDelete