"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Locker


I broke a pencil
And two of my pens
I lost a notebook
That I was lent

I found a book
But it's not mine
A broken watch?
No way to tell time

A folder blue
Next to the turquoise
Crumpled up papers
And lots of small toys

Half of a scissors
A marker, no cap
A worn out glue stick
And a bright yellow tack

Stubbed my finger
It really hurt
I even found
A pile of dirt

Cracked screen on
My calculator
J Biebs poster?
I really hate her

My math book
Lost it's cover
How'd that happen?
Hmm, I wonder

A shivering ice pack
Cold as a rock, burr
Amazing how this all
Took place in my locker

No comments:

Post a Comment