"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Horse

Author's note:
This is a poem on how horses appear through my eyes. I know it's a little silly and really far from the truth, but I just do not like horses.


Galloping on down a path
Spreading off it's evil wrath
It spit and spat
And looked like that
And hurt more than doing math

It skipped right through my new gate
It hit me down and made me late
It ran down houses
It kicked my mouses
It made me really start to hate

This beast bucked and rawred
This creature jumped and soared
It flew and crashed
And stomped and mashed
I felt as though it was quite bored

Maybe I should feel it pity
I wish it was small like a kitty
But it left and sung
Till there was none
For it moved to another city

1 comment:

  1. I think this was really good! My favorite part was in the first verse when it said 'And it hurt more than doing math'.

    ReplyDelete