"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lost


Author's Note:
This is a poem/renewal of Panic! at the Disco's Sarah Smiles

I was fine just a girl living on my own,
Not even turning on my phone
Then you called and changed my tone
Oh;

Ruby lips and the eyes that pull me in,
We both know you've already win
Playing me just like a sin,
Then,

You fooled me once, wasted my time now honey,
You fooled me twice with your lies, took my money

Oh he smiles like oh he doesn't care,
He lives in a world so unaware,
Does he know that my destiny lies with him


Trying not to enjoy your kiss
Before you were on your way
They
Tried to tell me that you wouldn't stay
Even then you left and went your own way,

I don't mind, take your time, I got things to do,
Besides sitting here waiting for you,
But I wish that you don't too,
You,

You fooled me once, wasted my time now honey,
You fooled me twice, with your lies, took my money

Oh hey smiles like oh he doesn't care,
He lives in his world so unaware,
Does he know that my destiny lies with him,

Don't you know you are killing me inside
Just taking all my time,
Forgetting you was right
To take back all my pride
You left me astray, but I say

Oh he smiles like oh he doesn't care,
He lives in his world so unaware,
How can he even live, when my destiny lies with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment