"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Friday, May 6, 2011

Elephant and Telephone

Author's Note:
I didn't actually right this, but it's really fun to say.

Once there was an elephant
Who tried to use the tele-phant
No, no I mean an ele-phone
Who tried to use the telephone
Dear me I am not certain quite
If even now I've got it right
How ever it was he got his trunk
Entangled in the tele-phunk
The more he tried to get it free
The louder buzzed the tele-phee
I fear I better stop this song
Of ele-phont and tele-phong

No comments:

Post a Comment