"In the pursuit of virtue, don't be afraid to overtake your teacher."
"Young people should not be taken lightly. How do you know that they will not one day be better than you are now?"

--Confucius

"True poets are only the interpreters of the Gods."

-- Socrates

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're the same.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Bananas

They're curved and they're yellow
Though not good to eat
They are very dry
And are as boring as wheat

I don't like the flavor
The color or size
The banana creator
Was not all that wise

The number one fact
That annoys me
Is that second they're yellow
But first they are green

The dark black seeds in the middle
Look just like bugs
Think of it this way
Would you give a banana a hug

See I knew they were gross
And now you do too
The next time you see a banana
You will think pea-yew!

No comments:

Post a Comment